The roots of Nederland Cares lie in Amsterdam. Amsterdam Cares was started in 2005 by a group of friends and currently have more then 9,000 registered volunteers. These volunteers are an active network of socially minded young professionals who like to give something back to their city. Together with volunteers, Nederland Cares helps many people in need and support more than 100 community organizations in their demand for volunteers.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Cross Border Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery