Hands On Manila
Formally established in August 2001, Hands On Manila (HOM) brings to the Philippines and the Asia Pacific region an innovative and alternative model of volunteer service. The flexibility model of volunteer service allows for volunteering to be integrated into daily schedules even for busy individuals. came into the Points of Light network in 2001 as our first affiliate in the region.
Based on the premise that everyone can serve, HOM's mission is to mobilize people to address the critical social, educational and environmental needs of the Metro Manila area through volunteer action. HOM believes that VOLUNTEER ACTION is a powerful force for creating change.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Pro Bono Marathon Champion