Indorelawan is Indonesia's first online volunteering platform that bridge the gap between first-time volunteer to various volunteering opportunities provided by social organizations. Our mission is to promote volunteering as a lifestyle in Indonesia. Indorelawan believes that Indonesia's social development can be accelerated through collaboration between the public and social organizations.
Indorelawan provides volunteering activities for individual, who seek for short and/or long term opportunities. We also cater for individual who wants to dedicate their time and expertise for skill-based volunteer opportunities. Our service also extend for corporate who look for volunteering activities that enables employees to contribute and make an impact to their society. Additionally, Indorelawan conducts regular capacity building program for social organizations to develop their resources.
In 2020, we aim to add 150,000 volunteers and 1000 social organizations to our roster.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Management Training
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Volunteer Sector Research